Drivings rules and Regulations
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving, in case of any negligence Rama Bike Rentals will not be liable. All the challans will be paid by the rider himself.
- Rama Bike Rentals will not be liable to any consequences if the rider is riding under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs. In Case of any accident under the influence of alcohol or drug, the rider has to pay the damage charges.
- Drive under the speed limit. Don’t forget we are tracking your ride and speed. There is a fine of INR 1000/- every time you violate the speed limit of 90 Kmph. If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, kindly talk with our sales team who shall assist you for the same.
- You should always wear a helmet while riding.
- You cannot use our bikes for racing purposes without our written permission. udaipurbikerentals.com may impose a penalty of Rs 25,000/- for such abuse of bike.
- You are also not permitted to make any stunts such as wheelie, stoppie, burnout etc using our rental vehicle. A penalty of Rs 35,000/- is payable by you if you are found to be involved in such abuse of our bikes.
Bike Return Policy
- You must return the bike on assigned time in fully serviceable condition. Any damages or failures will be charged up to the amount to make a bike serviceable using genuine spare parts of the bike.
- Late returns up to one hour of drop off time are accepted without any extra charges for bookings beyond 24 hrs. Afterward double of the daily charges plus a late fee of INR 1000 will be payable by you. In case you extend your trip late fee will not be levied.
- You must drop the bike at the same location from where you picked it up.
- You can’t leave or abandon the bike without written permission of udaipurbikerentals.com or its authorized business partners. There is a fine upto full security deposit as well as legal action will be taken against you.
- You are also not permitted to give the bike other than authorized riders during your rent out period.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on Rama Bike Rentals vehicles. If any signs/ burns found on the vehicle or accessories, user shall be liable to pay fine amounting INR 500 plus the full cost of replacement of spare/ accessory.
- The user must return the vehicle in clean condition. Additional cleaning fee of INR 75 is applicable if vehicle is returned in dirty condition.
Availability of Bikes
- All the bookings from Rama Bike Rentals depend on the availability of the bikes. We will refund you full booking amount in case we are unable to fulfill your booking owing to situations beyond our control. Same shall reflect in your bank account within 10 working days
- You need to pay a fully refundable security deposit at the time of pick up only. You must check the amount required for security deposits at the time of making a booking. Failures to comply with our security deposit requirements may force us to deny booking. Please be aware that no refund is applicable in this case
Extension of the Trip
- You must inform us in advance if you want to extend your trip.
- Extension of the trip depends on the availability of the bike and prevailing rates at that time.
Servicing of Bike During Trip
- There may be servicing due during your rent out period for which you will be notified at the time of pickup. The charges for such servicing will be reimbursed by us at the time of drop off subjected to the production of original bill/invoice.
- In case of damages to the motorcycle due to accidents or otherwise, you are liable to pay the full amount to make the bike serviceable and you have to pay the per day rental till the time bike will be available for renting again.
- In case of theft full value of a new motorcycle.
- In case of loss of helmet, you are to pay Rs. 1000.
- All the traffic challans/ penalties for violation of traffic rules is the sole responsibility of the rider and must be paid off to traffic authorities.
- 25% amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 Days before pick up time. For bookings canceled between 4 Days - 1 Day, 50% refund will be applicable. For bookings canceled 1 Day - 0 hrs or after pick up time, No refund shall be applicable.
- Bookings for Leh - Ladakh, and Tawang are not refundable.
- Bookings taken from Siliguri are not refundable.
- 100% refund if Rama Bike Rentals can not provide the bike due to any unforeseen circumstances or bike develops any qualitative problems.
- For requesting a refund, user must drop a mail to Rama Bike Rentals Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a vehical model
Speeding and minor offences are fine.
Fill the form
Mention all details please.
Hurray!you have rented a bike.